The EU funded RadioActive project is in its final days but that doesn’t mean we are suffering from RadioActive decay! Shows are set to continue with our prize winning Portuguese partners securing funding for another year, UEL funded Post grad courses, DragonHall and co.in the UK have made the RadioActive system their usual way of working and there’s no stopping the teams at Deichstadt Radio and KO-N-RAD in Germany.
Along with the great radio shows and podcasts we have produced a number of useful products;
- Future Facilitators’ Guide – Online, offline and audio guides for anyone wishing to join in.
- ePub and pdf versions of RadioActive Practices – a report containing many of the common practices developed and refined by participants and RadioActive researchers across this European partnership over the last two years. And there are several examples of the significant impact felt by some of the individuals who became ‘radio-activists’ along the way.
- The Training Suite with Technical, Journalism and Organisational hints tips and tutorials.
- A Moodle course explaining the digital badge system and curriculum
- A RadioActive curriculum which details many of the activities completed whilst making Internet Radio and cross matches them with the EU Lifelong Learning Key Competecies.
For more information and a wealth of other resources, check out radioactive101.eu or follow @RadioActive101 or like us on Facebook